Better value CJ in rd 1 or Rice in rd 2..not close!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I think discussing ways that CJ can be used as a weapon and how he can help the team is a reasonable use of time. Going out of his way to point out all the things wrong with the pick or the 1000s of other options we had is certainly a waste of time. The bottom line is CJ was our pick, he is a Titan. Thus discussing what he might do on the field is at least something that can really happen and something to really look forward to going into TC.

As far as I'm concerned RT can migrate to another teams message board and brag about how good some of these others players we didn't take will be for their teams.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The more important question is when should I draft CJ in my Fantasy Football League?:))

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Yeah....that is a good question

4. The Playmaker

White's draft status has dropped alot. His knee surgery and CJ being drafted didn't help.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Wow, you guys just gave me a great idea... I think I'm going to see if I can acquire El Dub on the cheap in my keeper league. Thanks.

6. The Playmaker

Do you like the keeper league?

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

It's the type of league I played when I initially started doing the fantasy football thing, so I'm accustomed to it. I have to admit to me other types of fantasy ball don't seem as involving. I finally won the keeper league for the first time this past year... also won the Titan Cup. Good year for the Cows.... moo.

8. The Playmaker

I'm in a local league. I might bring up switching to a keeper league this season. Mainly because I drafted Brandon Marshall in the 9th round.:))

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I need to create some kind of Titan Cup Champion sig or something the winner can use. Maybe we can give the winner mucho rep next year.

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

WTF? :moon2:

:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar