Better start then I thought

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by grindtime, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I hate when someone quotes Jesse because then I have to read his dumb thoughts.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

With the exception of a handful of teams, it appears most teams in the NFL swing wildly week-to-week. We see the Ravens roll the Steelers, the Titans thump the Ravens followed by the Steelers dominate the Titans. Seahawks were 10-point dogs yesterday and crush the Giants. It makes no sense.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Is curling more stable? I need a relaxing sport.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Run game wont be fixed...we not a run team..all those coaches left the building.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

1)We will see.

2)Not like we were before.

3) Thank God.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Do you think this is mainly due to the lack of offseason activities? I do. But I wonder if this isn't really just the case all the time. Teams finding their footing in the first quarter of the season.

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I hate when someone makes a post like this. And on top of it they get high fives.

Every third day someone makes this exact same post.

8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i think i was the first one to say it and i only got one high five.... now how is that fair XD

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

Like our chances against Houston after they go to Baltimore...really like our chances if we play them minus Andre

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I've never seen someone say that before..next time before I post I'll make sure to read every single post on the forum..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar