Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bet on the Ravens @ Titans Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,357
    5 points on the Titans!
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,357
    And 500 on the Ravens....
  3. titans12321 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $0
    I'm new to this points thing, so can someone explain to me how they work?

I bet 175 on the Ravens. If the Ravens win, then I get my 175 back plus another 175 for 350 points?
  4. Ryudo The wall crusher!

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $367
    I put 10 on the Titans even tho we are more likely to lose. But I can't bet against my own team.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Yes. As long as they win by 6-points or more.

You double your money if you win because you always get back what you originally bet.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    With the spread only being 5.5, you gotta believe the odds-makers are thinking this will be a huge letdown game for the Ravens. Even if you give the Titans 3 for playing at home, I thought the spread would be 7 or more.
  5. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    I bet 40% of my money(5000) on the titans. Even if we don't win i think we come in under the spread.

The Ravens were sky high for the Steelers last week they will be flat and over confident against us.

Will be interesting to see how this new coaching staff prepares for the Ravens.

Our biggest worry has to be our o-line against that defensive front.
  6. memphis_raven Starter

Moolah:
    $630
    Can't really disagree about last week but I don't think they will be overconfident. But you're right, they won't match the intensity level of last week. Plus being the Titans first home game with new regime, they will be pumped. I expect a close game. Hope to see some of you guys there; going with wife and son sitting in end zone 145
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,615
    I hope your right about the Titans playing with emotion at home. Something that has not been consistant in a long while.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,359
    Titans at home doesn't mean much these days.
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.