Bet on the Bengals @ Titans Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

you suck!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Crazed Bengal

Crazed Bengal Camp Fodder

Of course there will be those who are rambunctious in their defense of their favorite team. People always tend to err on the side of caution when a fan of the other team comes to their board and wishes them luck. Let me tell you, I am not one to talk smack or one who belittles another team. I am a fan of the Bengals and have been for a very long time. No Bengal fan has room to talk smack about another team. That is not until the Bengals can put together two winning seasons in a row, at least. Which has not happened since the early 80's.

Again, let's hope that the game tomorrow has no injuries on either side and let's hope the game is good. I expect a hard fought battle between the two teams and hope my Beloved Bengals will come out on top.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

What eva!! What eva!!!!

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Love what you've done with the sig.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I want my money!

6. Crazed Bengal

That was a good game y'all. I'm glad to see my Bengals come out on top and was biting my fingernails all the way until the clock said zero. It was kind of nice to see CJ get a little back on track.

Good luck to you all the rest of the season.

7. Crazed Bengal

Also, I would like to commend the Titans fans for having class for not slamming the Bengals before, during or after the game. It shows what true fans really are. Thank you for making me feel somewhat welcome, lol. And I really do wish you all luck the rest of the season.

By the way, I hope those two players who had the collision on the AJ Green catch are ok. It looked like they just knocked the air out of themselves, but you never know.

8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

griff and mccourty? they're fine.. they were on the field again before it was over...

good game... unlike some posters... i saw this as a defensive battle in the end... glad you're showing class about the win (unlike a certain troll texans fan) go out and beat the steelers for me personal plz

and don't worry about some of the posters.. some of them just troll the pages drunk and post unintelligent things.... alcohol poisons the brain ya know?

9. Crazed Bengal

That's good to hear. I never want to see anyone hurt but I know it's football and injuries happen. I don't know who it was, but it looked like it was a bad angle on the tackle. Green was lucky he didn't get blown up on that play.

10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Griffin has been horrid for us... doesn't surprise me that he wiffed on that.... unfortunately mccourtey was close enough to get caught in the griff bubble of suck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar