Best Wishes Vince!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dudeman

dudeman Camp Fodder

Like the Titans?
  2. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Who knows how he'll do? The only thing I've learned in the last 5 years is that I just can't predict what that guy will do. Maybe someone else can help him turn the light on.
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

I will root for the Titans against VY in the superbowl, but I hope he has a successful year up until that point. I think it would make the superbowl really interesting to watch for me.
  5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up Tip Jar Donor

I'm bummed it didn't work out. I agree he'll land somewhere and grow up and be a very good starter. Fisher deserves some blame for Young's struggles here, but let's be honest - Vince blew it himself. You don't cuss out your boss and walk out and keep your job very often. If he played it like McNabb this would be a totally different story right now.

Good luck, Vince. I liked you, and I think you've got a future. But I'm disappointed in you. Fire your agent, mother, uncles and advisers. Go spend the offseason with Vick and learn how to be a professional.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. Ai2Ai

Ai2Ai Starter

So because someone still supports Vince and believes that he will succeed, they can't be a Titans fan anymore?
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Sh*t man, that sounds lovely. I wish I could hang it up at 30 with several millions stacked up waiting to get thrown on some bootys.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Fire his agent?!?! Do you know who you're talking about? His agent is the most powerful agent in the NFL. Tom Condon is no Major Adams LOL. Vince did right one time firing his agent, now you want Condon axed? Ehh..
  9. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

:ha:

Sorry, I don't think I'll ever get used to Vick and professional in the same sentence.

I agree though, wish it could have worked out but this is no one's fault but Vince's.
  10. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

IMO, Vince NEEDED to be cut for him to have any hope of becoming a good/great QB. If he was kept after this year with the insubordination nothing would have changed. Especially if Fisher was fired and VY was still here. But this way it might light a fire under him to work harder, be more professional, and possibly turn a corner in his career.

That said, I still wouldn't want him on my team since the headache that will most likely follow, but it'll be interesting to see what happens.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.