Best win through 2/3 of season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Dec 3, 2007.

?

Best win of the season so far?

Poll closed Dec 13, 2007.
  1. Week 1: Tenn 13 at Jax 10

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  2. Week 3: Tenn 31 at NO 14

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  3. Week 5: Tenn 20 vs ATL 13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Week 7: Tenn 38 at Houston 36

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  5. Week 8: Tenn 13 vs Oak 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Week 9: Tenn 20 vs Carolina 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Week 13: Tenn 28 vs Houston 20

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

7-5 really is a pretty good record through 3/4 of the season. We are in the Wild Card hunt, so we've got reason for optimism.

Looking at our 7 wins, some of the opponents look pretty weak. So who do you all think our best win was against?

It's a tough one for me to answer. I want to say this week, but our defense looked suspect at times.

I think I have to go with the Jags. Chris Brown had his career day and our defense looked amazing. Without that tough division win, we would be in trouble right now. Of course you could say that about any win, i suppose.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Jax for me too.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Being at the Saints game was the best...and it was in the prime time lime light for everyone to see...

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i don't think the second texan game was the best, but it was the most important.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

the best win was the first game...the running game worked, the D played great and it was a good team we beat

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I'd go with week 1, but just to be contrary I'll say this last win... There's good reason, too - last week was the most complete game we've played other than MNF in NO, but (Overalls cover your ears) HOU is a tougher opponent than NO. At least tougher than NO was in week 3. The running game and run D in JAX were amazing, but man was it frustrating to watch us churn the yards and get 0 points. If the week 13 Titans played all year we might be 9-3 now. If the week 1 Titans played all year we'd be 7-5...

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I agree.

Wk13 was the win we needed the most & we played the most balanced football we have all year.

Young had a great game & we swept the Texans & more than likely doomed them to another sub .500 year.
    :bs:

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

wow, we swept the Texans who have never had a winning season :rolleyes:

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

im pretty sure that if johnson actually played this whole season...u'd be very happy that we get two division wins...b/c lets face it w/ johnson they are a much better team and in the beginning of the season...he was playing the best of any WR (course only for like 2 games or something till he got injured)...and im sure they'd have a pretty good record had he never gotten injured...good enough to give us wild-card trouble for sure

im willin to say that andre is definitely one of the top receivers in the league...im talking top 5 easy...i mean he's one of the only recievers to actually see tripple coverage every so often...and double coverage basically always...and still ...he gets his yards and tds...the man is a machine.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

lot of woulda, coulda,shoulda there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar