Best Titan Game You Ever Seen

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sevenfeet

Sevenfeet Starter

I think this thread should be the game we actually saw in person rather than TV. I mean, we all saw the Miracle but who was actually there?

With that limitation, the best game I saw in person was the 60-yard field goal victory against Indy. That was sweet.

2. DJB

DJB Starter

I was at the Music City Miracle and the Nedney vs Steelers playoff. I was also at the 02opener vs Philly

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Ive only been to one Live game. Titans vs SD when we still Mac9. No thanks lol

4. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

My first game was in 2005 vs. the Texans. Kris Brown missed a late field goal to seal the win for the Titans.

PacMan returned his first punt for a TD.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I saw that Giants game and the Bironas 60 yarder the week after.

6. kstone

kstone Starter

I really like the second game against the Jaguars in 1999. I heard people talk junk all week about how they was going to beat the Titans down and they wound up getting beat 41-14.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That'd be it.

And, the best Oilers game I ever saw was on a Monday Night when Earl Campbell rushed for 4TD's and 199 yards against the Miami Dolphins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar