Best Titan Game You Ever Seen

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tenthirtyone

tenthirtyone Camp Fodder

QFT... The single greatest Titans game in my opinion... Still puts a smile on my face...
  2. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Our Super Bowl against the Rams, of course....
  3. LUVyaBLUE

LUVyaBLUE Camp Fodder

my favorite game was the Panthers game in NC the year the panthers went to the superbowl.(2004?)
    I remember we were the first team to beat them that year . Plus i got to see Steve Mcnair and Eddie play. oh how amazing it was. 37-17 was the score.

that was also my first game ive ever seen live.
    if we didnt lose to the Patriots that year in the playoffs that could have been a nice rematch game in the Superbowl.

besides this game i would choose the Giants Meltdown game, the Cardinals game or the MCM game
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

I have to go with the overtime run by vy against houston in his first game home! Funny how most of our picks have included vy haha
  5. World Peace

World Peace n/a

The Christmas game vs Dallas back in the day. One of the best defensive performances of all time.
  6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

60 yd field goal to beat the Colts.
  7. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

I remember the first game I ever saw live was Titans/Steelers in 1999. I saw McNair get hit in mid air and score the go-ahead TD.
  8. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

a few of my favorite were the giants game back in 02 when we scored 15 points in the 4th qtr and won in OT with a nedney field goal. I would also say the steelers playoff game in 02 because of the way McNair played. Its tough because there are a few to choose from. The giants meltdown in 06 was an instant classic as well as McNair's 420 passing yards on 18 completions back in 03 to destroy the texans!
  9. CRUDS

CRUDS GIV'R! Tip Jar Donor

Titans/Steelers playoff game featuring the Nedney fireworks kick.. It was FREEZING but well worth it seeing Cowher absolutely fuming that his season was over..
  10. TitanT

TitanT Starter

Feb. 6, 2011 - Arlington, XLV
    • High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.