"Best team we've had" -- Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Not only was CJ running right into the arms of the defense, the defense was going right down the throats of the QBs most of the night. We no longer have an O Line, we have a BO Line! :p

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hate to bring this up seeing that some people think I don't like Ringer, but what if he ends up starting? He's really been the only one to do anything running.

3. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

We don't really have any starters, its more of a combo. In the preseason we have been running vanilla offense, which is why you typically see CJ trying to get past 5 guys with no-one blocking for him. Honestly I don't know why the starters are out there if all the Titans are going to do is run vanilla.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Was it a good thing that I wasn't able to see the game?:hmm:

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Ringer is the only of the RBs who actually runs with body lean and can break tackles. If anyone gets a finger on CJ, he goes down....LenDale doesn't run through anyone, if anyone makes contact with him his feet stop moving and he just falls over. Ringer is the real deal. He looks like a little version of Emmitt Smith, vision and shiftiness. I like alot!

Vanilla offense or not, I would still like to see the OLine blocking people. Both our Lines have been disappointing so far.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Yes our O was embarrassing ... to say the least.

7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

wow, people dissing CJ... this is what i saw.... CJ goes out into the flats, KC stares at him for like 5 secs, teleporting the play to the entire D, and no one blocks, CJ stopped for a loss... big suprise... or CJ inside run and theres 2 dudes in his face before he sees like LoS.

CJ makes the nastiest cuts. given a foot of room hell just get 90 degrees and take off.

people hating on CJ for preseason - joke
    people hatin on lendale for preseaon - always been mediocre
    people praising vince for a good preseason game - joke
    preaseaon in general - joke

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I will wait until regular season before i start worrying. Players dont get paid for preseason and you have to wonder if they really give a damn.

Take the Cowboys for example. they got beat down by the Raiders just last week. But Being on FOX and playing their first game in the new Stadium they played like it was the playoffs. Preseason lacks motivation , 1 bad apple will ruin the rest and thats what went down last night. Soon as Vy took the field i could tell by his body language he was going to be a dud like the rest of the guys. the whole team was a dud.

It was the Cowboys night and i think everything over whelmed the our Players.

When pay day gets here we are going to see the Titans of last year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I don't think this is the best team Fisher has ever had...

the 1999 superbowl team would blow this one out of the water..the team the year we lost to the Pats in the AFC divisional round would smoke this team as well.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

This game reminded me of how great we did all last season but then totally went to crap vs the Colts in that game that didnt matter. Thats all this is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar