"Best team we've had" -- Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We've had better teams in Franchise History. Warren Moon's Oilers I felt were far better. And even under the Fisher regime, I think the McNair teams may have been better because we had decent WR's and RB's, plus a better Defense that was actually agressive to boot.

That said, I think we are one of the top 2 teams this year. New England has to be in there.

2. tfrisbey921

tfrisbey921 Camp Fodder

How can anyone bash Jeff Fisher? I don't think people realize how blessed we are to have him as a coach. Name a more consistent coach than Fisher. Anyone??

3. the12thplayer

the12thplayer Starter

GREAT READ!

I have to agree. I think considering CJ's 2nd year now and Collin's 2nd year as the starter and Lendale loosing some weight and the rotation we have on defense...this is by far the best team!! Not necessarily have the best PLAYERS but as a whole it's by far the best team. I think it's a shame how some teams/fans think that haveing 5-6 play makers is all you need. WE HAVE all cylinders greased and ready!!!! :)

4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Norv Turner is more consistent... Consistently bad.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Albert Haynesworth. #1 DT in the game.

6. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Bulletin Board Fodder ... bravo Fish ... Watch us not even win the division now

7. jreal26

jreal26 Camp Fodder

I like the new offensive weapons we have but this team is not better than the 99 or 2000 teams. We had a better defense, special teams, and a better QB. This team is very solid and only has a few holes but it's not as strong as either of those teams IMO.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Good to see your are still checking out the board AH but get your head out of the clouds. Until you can actually play 16 games you are no #1. Now if the league would allow Segways on the field you might actually be able to make it to plays instead of laying on the field and faking injuries. :hmm:

Enjoy Washington you will be cut in two seasons and be trying to pull a Kearse.

9. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Why do we deserve to win? Shouldn't the best front office combined with the best team they choose to put on the field deserve to win it most?

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

As long as they are in Tennessee and called the Titans yes ... other wise no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar