Best Team in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ProfessorD, Sep 16, 2012.

1. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter Tip Jar Donor

Who would you put there giants? Green bay? Who is scoring almost less points than the titans.
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I'm still saying the 49ers.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. ProfessorD

I had a tuff time with that, but as it stands right now I would say Atlanta could proly beat them. I still think 49ers make it to the superbowl this year.
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

The defense is just so good. In playoff time, when [normally] it becomes harder to score imagine having to go against that defense.

Alex Smith has his weapons, can he produce?!
  5. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

Atlanta should have been beat at home by the Panthers. If Newton doesn't fumble they do lose. I still think Houston is number one right now. Very good on both sides of the ball.
  6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

I'd have to go with the 9ers. That D is just flat out tough. They have a good power running game in Gore, and Smith has his fair share of weapons.
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yes. Giants and Packers are better than the Cowboys... So are the Eagles and Bears.

Hopefully the Bears can back up my statements tonight, but I do have a bad feeling Ware will sack Cutler 12 times because of that horrible LT.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. ProfessorD

And that's why I didn't put them in there cause they have a lot of issues. I would have said flat out the eagles but all of there games they won are by like 2 or 3 points and they were the worse team for the entire game and some how pulled it out. I was going to put the giants but again they have lost to the sorry eagles and the cowboys. Ultimately I think the giants win that division.
  9. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I put up some cheddar on that game ($20).
  10. mr tex

mr tex Practice Squad

49ers ar still the best team i would say. their defense is pretty tough. They're vulnerable with the no-huddle though and if you can get up on them, Harbaugh's ball control offense doesn't exactly lend itself to comebacks.