Best Team in the NFL?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The top 5 teams in the NFL are in the AFC. The NFC is a freakin' joke.

1. Steelers
    2. Ravens
    3. Jets
    4. Patriots
    5. Titans

Yes. That's right. I'm throwing us in at #5 in the NFL, not AFC. Of course, if we lose tomorrow we won't even be top 12. I can think of maybe three teams that would make #5 before us: Colts, Eagles, Saints. Other than that I just don't see that many good teams.

There is no such thing as a good NFC team. The Super Bowl winner is clearly going to be an AFC team.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Man the Texans defense is a sieve but they have the offense to still win. Dangerous team to play.

Goodell needs to fire that side judge who call pass interference.The Chiefs were robbed.

Colts and Texans are both weak on defense but very tough to stop on offense.

Saints finally found a running game and they will get Bush back in a couple of weeks.

Giants have been playing well since we beat them.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My Top 5:
    1. Steelers
    2. Jets
    3. Ravens
    4. Patriots
    5. Eagles

..dont sleep on the Vikes or Saints though

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That's the one brand of football team that Fisherball actually has a consistent chance of beating.

5. RavensShallBurn

See... this is the problem. You're falling into the category that just gives too much respect to the well known teams. Only two of those teams have won a Super Bowl since the Titans came to Nashville. We have had more success than the Jets though they are clearly the stronger team this year.

I just don't buy into the Eagles being better than us. Play in the AFC and see what happens.

6. RavensShallBurn

Also, if you're buying into the Texans, you shouldn't. They had the #1 passing offense in the league last year and that only got them to 9-7.

They're way too inconsistent and tend to get blown out in losses. They had golden opportunities against teams we beat - Cowboys and Giants (AT HOME) - and got blown out.

They'll find a way to miss the playoffs and go 9-7 or 8-8.

I trust our players and coaches more to get the job done. They're amazing on one side, but terrible on the other. Our team is more balanced. They have a coach who doesn't watch his players play.

7. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

The J E T S Jets Jets Jets!

8. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

Steelers, Ravens, Patriots and Jets in some order. The rest of the league is several steps behind.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

The only people who do that chant are Jets fans. Are you a Jets fan?

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I think the Eagles could be good. When Vick and DeSean were healthy, they were an amazing team.

The Titans could be better than the Eagles. Titans need to proove it to me. So far we have been a roller-coaster, dominating the Raiders, then getting smashed by the Steelers. Then barely get by the Giants/Cowboys and lose to the Broncos. We need to get more consistent. Hopefully by the end of the year, the Titans will be #1 :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar