Best Team in the NFL?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Okay... two teams I mentioned have already dropped out of the top 5.

Screw it. I'm not putting an NFC team in the top 5 ever. Falcons and Packers look like the Browns and Bills today.

Hey CBS, great job not switching to Ravens/Pats or Chiefs/Texans! Really smart. We really wanted to see the end of a 28-10 Steelers/Chiefs.

Morons.

Finally switched it with 15 seconds left. About damn time.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

NFL Red Zone...

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I hear the NFL is prepared to allow a new rule that lets The Steelers carry knives onto the field of play.. Leading with helmets and only doling out two concussions per game is too just too slow.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Man, I threw my remote across the room when I found out I'd be watching the Steelers/Browns game...

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hard for me to narrow it down to just one. It's October, soon we'll see winning teams plummet. I'll say its us if I have to pick a team. We played God awful vs Pittsburgh and came close to winning. We could have won that Broncos game as well. If we were 5-0 we'd legitimately be #1, but for now it's up in the air.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

A friend of mine (who is a Steelers fan) refuses to believe that James Harrison is dirty much less the dirtiest player in the league. I claimed that Steeler fans are bandwagon fans. She said that was absurd. Blah blah blah. Steelers suck.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

James Harrison is the dirtiest player in the league no doubt....Wait no forgot about Hines Ward.

9. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

Eh, I still say the Ravens. People want to say "The Ravens beat the Steelers because Big Ben wasn't playing. Well, a guy named Ed Reed wasn't playing also.

So, IMO

1) Ravens
    2) Steelers

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I think the Steelers are the best looking team in the league. Not that I want it to be the case, but it obviously is. If they finish something like 12-4 then Troy Polamalu will win MVP. That dude is a defensive machine, maybe the best player in the NFL on either side of the ball.

I think the Packers are off the list. Aaron Rodgers shouldn't be mentioned with Manning and Brady the way he has been so far this season. Not to mention injuries are hurting them too...they could be in a race with the Vikings before we know it.

And what about the Jets? Their defense is awesome and Marc Sanchez is looking really good. Still hasn't thrown a pick unless I'm mistaken. I think you have to bunch them with the Patriots and Ravens as a conglomerate number 2 team.

Titans are somewhere around 10, maybe a little higher. If our defense keeps sacking and our offense gets a little more consistent...who knows

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar