Best seats at LP Field??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ezeblazin, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I only need two

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Before you pay $125 each for tickets, check if anyone in the Ticket forum here might do you better. I bet you can get a better deal than that.

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I have sat in the corner and the end zone on the lower level for UT/Vandy games and imo, they are horrible seats. Sure, when the action is happening down on your end, it is fine, but at the other end, I end up watching the Jumbotron. I have tickets on the 50 in the Loge section on the Titan side and I see everything perfectly.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I've been at the top of 312, and it's pretty rough even with good vision. I look up and see the others up there and I can't help but wonder why bother. I'll take your word I suppose, but I've heard from many friends that have received free tickets in the upper level that said they werent worth the gas money because you can't see anything from up there. Most say you just end up watching the screen the entire time so you can tell what's going on.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Eat more carrots.
    :tj:

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I guarantee you I see more of the game "better" in my seats in the Loge section than anyone in the endzone area on the lower level. I never have to watch the screen except to watch replays.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Dude, show some respect.:irked: People in the 300 section, in most cases are the truest fans. Not everyone can afford to be in the luxury suites or on the first few rows of the stadium.

Emmitt Smith said that during games, he would turn around and look at the people on the first few rows and shake his head. He said that he wished all of the people in the top rows of the stadium could sit in the lower part of the stadium because of their enthusiasm.

And you can ask any Titan player, that fan that's sitting in the last seat in the top is very appreciated. They remember well when those seats were empty and it bites.

8. Deuce Wayne

Uh. I was in the 300 section?

9. Deuce Wayne

20/20.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Gloat, you've confused me in this thread.
    First you say,

Then you say,

Then you say,

Is it just me, or do you contradict yourself with every post?
    You say you had seats in 312, and it was perfect.
    Then you say you might as well stay home instead of sitting in the top level, but you've never been up there. Then say, you've been at the top of 312 and it's rough to see.

Which is it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar