Best Place to Buy a Jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AH3, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AH3

AH3 Rookie

I was looking to buy a CJ replica jersey. The standard price I've found is about $80. Does anyone know a website or store that has it for cheaper, but is reliable? I saw some site that had it for about $25, but it seemed too good to be true :suspect:

2. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

I saw a link yesterday advertising jerseys from $17 and up. When I clicked on the link and went to the website, it gave some questions about the type of jersey you wanted.

I clicked Titans, men's XL, etc., etc., and it filtered the results to only about four or five jerseys available. CJ's was $80 but you could get a Kerry Collins for $45. I think replica jerseys was one of the ones I checked.

I guess you'd have to hunt on that site for the $17 jerseys but they're probably little girls jerseys for backup players on teams that suck.

I don't remember what site it was but I can probably find it again if you're interested. Just say the word.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

New Jersey

4. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

well if you dont care about "bootlegs".....

www.nfljerseysupply.com

these jerseys are NICE even though they are fake......if you buy so many, you get an awesome deal......me and my bro bought like 5 jerseys, and it was $130(w/shipping included)

i myself got a white CJ jersey & a AFL finnegan...........all have everything sewn on and you honestly cant tell the difference excpet the length....i got a 52 and my bro got 1 size smaller.....both were pretty much the same length, just his were tighter in the chest

and i compared mine to a genuine authentic jersey, and you really cant tell the difference......even all the tags were the same, exactly

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

eclothingbay.com

If had money I'd order more jerseys from them.

Check them out. I was 100% satisfied with what I got.

I have seen for myself inferior authentic/counterfeits that look bad.

They could be selling the real McCoy. The source is out of South Korea.
    For that price you can't go wrong.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

eclothingbay.com seems to have great prices. The same fake jerseys on eBay go for $44 and up. And I can tell you from knowing; jerseys only cost $7 to manufacture. So paying even $22.40 from eclothingbay.com is still a big mark up. When your being charged $200+ for a jersey at footlocker it's because footlocker is paying licensing fees to sell NFL merchandise. So basically, don't feel cheap for paying less, it's nearly 100% the same.

And I wouldn't doubt the same factory pumping out Reebok goods is the same one making these knock offs. How else do they have the identical tags and labels?

Be smart, save yourself some dough.

7. soopacee

nice site.....they need to re-stock though haha

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

yess! New fake jersey sites. Thanks guys.

I've got a personal seller, but he's inconsistent. Then there's www.jersey101.com...

9. soopacee

another good one thanx!

as for the other topic....i know for a fact that all the materials, tags, etc....are the exact same as the real jerseys.....the only difference....they are not licensed

so basically, if you pay $200+ for a jersey, your dumb

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Just curious if the people that are against paying full price for licensed NFL products are also in favor of file sharing and downloading FOR free, songs off the internet illegally?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar