Best of E3

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

wow, I wasn't expecting Fallout 3 to be near as big as it was. Figured it would've been overshadowed by Mass Effect, Bioshock, etc.
  3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Fallout has a near fanatical following, so it isn't that surprising.

More surprising is Call of Duty IV for best shooter
  4. after seeing that e3 it made me not want mass effect and fall in love with assassins creed
  5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I can't wait for fable 2 to come out.
  6. i didnt think that fable was that great of a game, i just dont like that type of combat system i guess
  7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I didn't like it at first, but I just got used to it and loved it. It was way too short though, but I like the fact that your choices make you evil or good.
  8. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

It was good but I think it could have had a whole lot more to it.
  9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I think most can agree that as a whole, E3 was pretty disappointing. In the past, it's been a place that unveils some shocking games that no one expected. This year, it was simpily a small showcase for games that, I think really, most consumers already knew they were interesting in purchasing. Call Of Duty 4, Assassin's Creed, BioShock, Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone 2, etc etc were all games that I think everyone was anticipating. Where are the darkhorse games that will blow us away?
  10. I agree KamikaZ, but i did not know about Assassins Creed till i saw it at E3. After i saw the demonstration i got on youtube and gamespot and started looking at videos and seeing what people were saying about the game. Im so excited for it!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.