Best moves we could make...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

That's the thing with extending these guys now. Extend them now to a decent contract and they take a step back, the loss isn't felt as much. Just another way to look at it. I think this specifically applies to Cook. He disappears for games, but he also dominates a game here and there. That's a sign of a player on the verge. He could put in a huge season, we could sign him to a huge contract, and he could still take a step back. A player can regress at any time.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

If Britt had EVER had a full healthy year he would have been a Top-10 and they might have tried locking him up early. However....he hasn't....and they won't.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

This is why I hope they dont discard WR because they think "Britt will be back"

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Agreed! I think we should look into someone like Nick Toon.

I read a scenario were Eagles would want to go up in the draft at 20 and we'd take their spot and one of their 2nd rounds giving us 2 picks in that round.

1st Round: DT/DE
    2nd Round: OL/DT/DE
    2nd Round: WR
    3rd Round: S/CB/OL
    4th Round: S/CB
    5th Round: OL/S

Kinda spit ballin there but the point would be that extra pick would allow us to grab a position that we wouldn't normally have a chance for. He could eventually beat out Hawk for 4th Wr and could eventually take over for Washington as number 2

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

[​IMG]

???

6. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

The eagles pick at 15 in the first round why would they want to move back up again to 20. If they did that they would have to give us both their 2nd round picks. Which would be great but doesn't make too much sense.

7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Oh...hmm. Where the hell did I read that then..

Maybe it was a different team but I could of sworn they said PHI. Yea that makes no sense.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

So you'll be handling this personally?
    As a fan I will be the first to thank you.

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

If I am cook, I see the money they paid stevens and wonder what I am worth. Talk about a guy that dissapears in games. I would drather see us work deals with starters and not back ups like Otto, Stevens, and Hawk. I really am lost on the process the team is taking.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If Cook was good, Stevens would already be looking for other teams to play for, but since Cook is only ok, Stevens lucked out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar