Best in the AFC South

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Duby27, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

My hands are sore from High Fiving Everyone in this thread. Woohoo!

2. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

Albert Haynesworth no longer plays for Tennessee.:moon2:

Fisherball or not...Jeff has plenty of confidence in Heimerdinger to let him open the playbook if Mike feels we have the weapons....we have done it before! The best part is we have NEVER had this good of a defense AND this good of an offense at the same time.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

And I believe that two teams this year are going to get payback a s s-whoopins they've had coming to them for quite some time: New England and San Diego

I hope before the Pats' game that someone on the team or staff posts a big banner quoting the statement that Brady made about them 'not stooping down to our level', in the Titans' locker room.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Sounds good as long as they uses them enough.

I'd love to see Nate, Gage ,Britt, Cook and Cj all on the field at once for a play.

5. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Chaos would ensue....

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Brady said what!?:grrr::grrr:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar