Best in Nashville: Restaraunts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I remember a beer that was named something like Tahoony (or something)... It was very good, I thought. I drank so damn much of it that I don't even remember what it was called. I hardly remembered my name that night!

I thought it was interesting when I got my first hamburger in Sydney and it was garnished with beats...Blahhh ....Best Sea food ever though!!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Toohey's - heck I don't even know how to spell it.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You've been mis-informed.
    I ate at the Outback in Murfreesboro tonight and they have Boags.
    Also Coopers, Tahooney, and a couple of other Australian beers I can't remember the name of.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I called and they sid they only had Fosters.

Thanks for the info. Know where I will be going for a beer after work tonight.

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

6. Hoffa

Well, I should say they have it on the menu, anyway.
    I didn't order any, but I assume they have it if they have it on the menus.

7. Hoffa

The Don's "Melt in your mouth like budda" Beef Tips...:pant:

[​IMG]

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

BTT:
    Somewhere in East Nashville was a new restaurant last year thatclaimed to be some sort of great seafood shack....I can't remember the name of it.

Biggest ripoff ever. I doubt they're still around. It cost around $10.00 for fries served in a paper bag and three "crab cakes" that were the size of a 50 cent piece. I had never gotten so mad in public in my life...throwing the F word around and questioning the owner's ancestry, and whether or not he was aware that fries weren't intended to be the entree.

If it's gone now, good riddance. if it's still there, avoid it like the plague.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Man I was in Manila a couple years back and I specifically remember being at that point when you're just dying for some regular home grub and we round this corner somewhere in the middle of that godforsaken city and there's an Outback and a Chili's right there in front of us. I'm sleep devrived and babbling at this point of the trip and hollerin' to our host's driver "Outback! Outback! Chili's!".. and the host guy is saying no- we take you to the best restaraunt in Manila, which winds up being this Chinese seafood place that smelled like a differential fluid factory.
    We ate disgusting octupus soup garnished with fried bird heads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar