best fantasy football site?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by GMITTS, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i know this is early but...which site is the best for fantasy football. i am starting my own league this year and want to have a good site. i have been using yahoo and it is pretty good. any ideas???

ps..if you want in my fantasy league pm me and we will get it set up.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

FantasyFootball.com is pretty good but most I visit require a paid membership if you want all the content.

3. turf

turf Practice Squad

i like ESPN.com and NFL.com's leagues because they offer free live scoring, something that yahoo makes you pay for.

4. pookha

pookha Camp Fodder

yeah over all i like how yahoo operates more but i hate that they charge for live scoring.

i had issues with using the draft at csbsportsline.

5. smili

smili Starter

My vote goes to Yahoo also. I'm a fan of "Fantasy Football Today" fftoday.com for articles and draft stuff, but haven't set my league up there.

For the Yahoo league I do pay the extra $10 or so for live scoring. No big deal.

6. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I've always used Yahoo! for my main leagues, then some random ESPN leagues here and there.

Yahoo is simple, and 10 bones a year isn't going to break me.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

fftoday.com is a good site for articles. I use cbssportsline in the league I'm in but we do an actual draft so not sure how the draft process goes on their site.

8. Titanius Max

Titanius Max Camp Fodder

The main two I use are Yahoo, & FleaFlicker. FF has free live scoring, but I like Yahoo's overall setup better.

Both are good though.

9. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

I only played for a year and used yahoo. They seem to be much easier to use than ESPN and their analysts and player predictions look better than ESPN's as well.

I really like the NFL.com's though, and I have to say that what puts their's over the edge is the real-time stats updates (and maybe scoring updates) which are done for free (yahoo makes you pay per sports season for their "stattracker"...though it is fun to do the math each week honestly :))

So I'd say NFL.com's, followed by yahoo

10. titansfan24

titansfan24 Camp Fodder

I had leagues on fox sports espn and yahoo all last year and espn was probably my favorite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar