Best Division In Football???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ZELL22, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, it'd be the toughest if you exclude the Texans, Jags, and Titans.

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I'd agree we're in the top 4, but not so sure we're the toughest - if both TN and JX are real contenders this year then I would say AFC South, but you can't go by what might happen. I wouldn't have included AFC East (Dolphins and Bills?) or even the NFC West there. As a whole division I think my top might be AFC West (with Broncos, Chargers and Chiefs) or even NFC South (Saints, Panthers, Falcons) with NFC East (Skins, Cowboys, Eagles) and AFC North (Bengals, Ravens, Steelers) somewhere in the mix.

If you're criteria is the division where any team is a serious threat to beat you, then I can see the AFC South. Texans have their struggles but have shown they are the most dangerous 6-10 team in football (I meant that serious, but I'm laughing as I type it). Jags always beat you up (the way we used to), and Titans have holes but also have enough playmakers on both sides of the ball to go toe to toe with anyone. But I think AFC West has the most teams with the most legitimate shots at a playoff run.

4. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

He has the NFC West on a list that's not named worst divisions ever, so I wouldn't think much of it.

5. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

As much as I'd like to agree...i think I'd give the nod to the AFC west...Denver, SD, and of course, the Cheifs are always competitive. I get to see the rivalries first hind living in Colorado. Plus, I think and have always thought that Theisman is a moron.

6. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

AFC North

7. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Sad to say I grew up in DC. Went to the after SB parades. Big Redskin fan (currently embarrassed by them, but still a fan). And I gotta agree - Theisman is a moron. If I have to hear one more broadcast with him spouting off every 5 minutes about when he was in the league, I'm gonna throw my TV out the window.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Our division is tough..

The talking heads are expecting a big year from the fags. Some publications even suggesting they can compete for the division title. If the jags are more like the 2005 version than the 2006 version we are a tough division.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I get the hype about Jones-Drew and the big boys on their D but he QB situation there is a mess as usual.. They are a wildcard in the coming season as are The Titans..

I'd have to think AFC North is the most competive division and the Chargers/Broncos thing warrants a look at the west. Does anyone remember when they played football in the NFC?

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They hype up the Jags EVERY single year. "Could this be the year" because they look like they make good moves, it just never works because the qb sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar