Best cell phone service

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've been with Verizon for years and can't complain about service but feel they are quite a bit more expensive. My contract is up and I wanted to do a little shopping.

My situation is I have four family members who need phones and service. I have that share plan now with Verizon with 1400 minutes a month. We usually never touch that as 80% of our calls are to each other.

For some of you who use other services, what do you think?

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

you should get one of these babies!

3. TitanJeff

Does it play Tetris too?

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'm all about T-Mobile and the Five Faves! Anyone, anytime absolutely free!

You can change them as your life dictates! Minutes packages are reasonable! My Nokia XpressMusic phone comes with Guitar Hero III!

I live on one of the most remote islands in the world!

5. I got an iPhone last month and I have been happy with AT&T since then.

I had been with Sprint for the previous 2 and a half year and thought they were OK but I did have some problems (which may have just been a problem with my phone).

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I have AT & T, and can get reception when others I work with can't (they don't have AT&T).
    The customer service was better when it was Cingular, but Verizon is FOS when it comes to the network, AT &T has better reception.

7. TitanJeff

The wifey had Sprint a few years back and it was rough at times. People talking to her would hang up and call me on my Verizon to talk to her.

It's been a while. How you been?

8. My last phone wouldn't ring on about a third of my calls and just beeped when the caller left a voicemail I got sick of that and finally just decided to get an iPhone.

I'm doing well, just been busy. I don't think I've made an actual post about football in about a month or 2. Hell, I haven't even watched the Packers game yet (I was out of town)... :ha:

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ive been wondering this same thing. Verizon constantly overcharges and pulls charges out of their anus to throw on my bill. Down to T-Mobile and AT&T for me. AT&T has the best deals on phones, so I may choose them.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

jitterbug :)

just joking, I have Verizon and I'd stick with that. I've heard good things about Alltel though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar