Best CB?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gut, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

besides the point, one good game doesn't set the position of CB. It could have been a fluke.

2. ur right about that, i should have said if he continues to play like that, but i do think that he deserves another start

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I like Daymeion Hughes but still don't think CB is our biggest concern. I'm liking alot of the 2nd-3rd round talent at safety.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I agree.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I really haven't seen a CB yet this year that makes me say "we should get that guy". Or safety for that matter.

7. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

Houston, out of Arkansas, will be a first round talent if he comes out.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Upon further review, give me Johnathan Wade from UT. Reminds me of Pacman, how he can play man coverage and the run. Very physical. Good tackler. Good cover guy. And smart as well as instinctive. No idea where he'd go, but I'd guess rd 2-3. I'd take him over Heffney, of course, and upon further review, I'd take him over Houston, who I think has great talent. Wade is a smart playmaker. I think of Pac without the emotions and the return game.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Got to get that Woolfolk thing out of my signature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar