Best CB?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gut, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Who do you think will be the best CB (Jr. or Sr.) in the draft? Top 5?

Gut

2. I can tell you who I really like, Darrelle Revis, amazing 2005 year, and has got amazing athletic ability, just watch this vid...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kCSrwKrhbIQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kCSrwKrhbIQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Leon Hall is slightly overrated, Marcus Mcauly (can't spell surname), is pretty good too...

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Lazy that's just bad defence/tackling by the opposing team, not really something to get excited about. I agree Leon Halls seems overrated.

4. Its the only vid I can find about him though, need something to show...

It was a combination of amazing blocking, bad defense and Revis's ability that set up the TD...

5. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

Revis is my favorite, too. I had him ranked #1 in the other thread. I think Leon Hall will end up going the highest in the draft, but I like how Revis' game translates to the NFL level. Of course, a lot will depend on their 40 times because of the position. That's one area where McCauley from Fresno can jump his stock back up. He's expected to do excellent at the combine, but he's had a disappointing season.

6. revis is garbage, hes way to slow to be in the nfl and to be playing corner in college, did anyone watch that whole wvu game? pat white who is decently fast was pulling away from revis and revis is a db, hes suppossed to be one of the fastest guys on the field.... i would never pick that guy

7. and we dont even need a corner now, after what we have seen from finnegann that position should be on lock for him, we need to get a safety im thinkin michael griffin

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes: cornerback is far from a lock.

9. Revis has ran a 4.45, 40 time...

10. gunny i like u a lot but finnegann is much better than hill, and deserves to be a starter on this team, he did really really good today and garcia isnt that much of a slacker hes been to the pro bowl 2 or 3 times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar