Best bars in Nashville?

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 30, 2012.

1. World Peace

World Peace n/a

What a waste of money.
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

My fav is Flying Saucer which is right next to the Union Station Hotel and close to a lot of other bars downtown. If you are into the arts, the Frist Center is right next door.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I loved the Flying Saucer in Memphis, I can only assume the one in Nashville rocks as well.
  4. RazorbackTitans

RazorbackTitans Starter

Besides actually buying tickets and going to the game.. what is the best sports bar to watch the Titans game? Big screen.. good people.. not someplace I have to worry to much about getting jacked??
  5. A.D.

A.D. Thank you, Bud. R.I.P. Staff

Sam's Place and Sportsman's Grille (both on 21st near Vandy) used to be pretty good. Great atmosphere, big screen TVs, good food and drinks. Haven't been to either in the last several years so I don't know if they're still the same.

Jed's on 28th, just off West End by the Parthenon, is a good place if you just want to watch the game and have a few beers. They don't have a reputation for good food though.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

I LOVE the Flying Saucer. The one in Nashville is one of the BEST ones out of all the Flying Saucer locations. 90 beers on tap, 250 total beers to choose from. All waitresses wear catholic school girl skirts. Plus if you join their UFO club and try 200 different beers (only count 3 per visit per day) then you get a plate with your name on the wall and they give you $100 bar tab. Each time you complete the 200 beers, you get a new color on the plate and the free bar tab goes up.

I also try and go there whenever I am downtown for something (other than Titans home games b/c I am too drunk to go to bars). Guess that's why I have 3 plates
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

Blue Genes is Keith Bulluck's favorite hangout.

hangout w/ wang out.
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

^I be there a few times. Lot of "un... gay" types there just for the hangout.

My favorite-

The Pub @ The Gulch. $3 schooners, like 40 beers on tap. Beautiful place.