Best bars in Nashville?

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

What a waste of money.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

My fav is Flying Saucer which is right next to the Union Station Hotel and close to a lot of other bars downtown. If you are into the arts, the Frist Center is right next door.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I loved the Flying Saucer in Memphis, I can only assume the one in Nashville rocks as well.

4. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Besides actually buying tickets and going to the game.. what is the best sports bar to watch the Titans game? Big screen.. good people.. not someplace I have to worry to much about getting jacked??

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Sam's Place and Sportsman's Grille (both on 21st near Vandy) used to be pretty good. Great atmosphere, big screen TVs, good food and drinks. Haven't been to either in the last several years so I don't know if they're still the same.

Jed's on 28th, just off West End by the Parthenon, is a good place if you just want to watch the game and have a few beers. They don't have a reputation for good food though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I LOVE the Flying Saucer. The one in Nashville is one of the BEST ones out of all the Flying Saucer locations. 90 beers on tap, 250 total beers to choose from. All waitresses wear catholic school girl skirts. Plus if you join their UFO club and try 200 different beers (only count 3 per visit per day) then you get a plate with your name on the wall and they give you $100 bar tab. Each time you complete the 200 beers, you get a new color on the plate and the free bar tab goes up.

I also try and go there whenever I am downtown for something (other than Titans home games b/c I am too drunk to go to bars). Guess that's why I have 3 plates

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Blue Genes is Keith Bulluck's favorite hangout.

hangout w/ wang out.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^I be there a few times. Lot of "un... gay" types there just for the hangout.

My favorite-

The Pub @ The Gulch. $3 schooners, like 40 beers on tap. Beautiful place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar