Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Best article on Collins I've seen...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
  1. vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Moolah:
    $0
    Not much new for me. He'll be fine for now, but still, I want VY to be our QB before the beginning of the year.
  2. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $422
    Nice article about Collins. I knew he had a troubled back story, but didn't know the details.
  3. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    I find it hilarious that Haynesworth's comment was mostly about our need for a dominant WR. Keep hammering on that nail.. it might pan out.
  4. titansfan769 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $279
    Wow what an article, really puts into perspective that Kerry Collins is the quarterback of one of if not the best teams in football. Much thanks to the defense but none the less he is doing it. Of course myself along with every fan wants to see Vince in there, its a no brainer but we have the team and the tools to win now. getting a wide out would make it even more real. Kerry is giving us the best shot to win. Jeff Fisher is the best coach in the league, he knows what he is doing, i trust his decision.
  5. DJB Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $559
    what are the writers going to say if Collins actually plays a good game?!
  6. HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    "As Collins says this, there is a clear view over his right shoulder of Vince Young’s locker, which is adorned with five pictures of Young."

I *really* hope someone other than VY put those pictures up...
  7. utdtitans Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Do you not have 5 pictures of you in your office? Almost everyone I know has quite a few pictures of themselves (clearly usually with people) at their workplace.
  8. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000

:suspect::gag::sad2::rolleyes:
  9. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    HaHa! I have pictures of family....not of just me:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.