Besides C.J., who's trade bait?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I would never trade CJ to Patriots. I hate the Patriots.

Lets trade CJ to the Cowboys. Jerry Jones takes risks.. we could get Felix Jones, 1st, and a 4th atleast. :)

But I agree.. trading CJ would be silly unless a monster deal comes along.

2. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Sorry can't co-sign this one. I have no clue as to why people are so in love with Kolb..theres nothing about him that im sold on.

3. xpmar9x

Woahhh.. this is weird. I was doing a google search on "Kevin Kolb" to look up some stats. Here's the first article that I got on google seach:

http://www.gcobb.com/2010/12/01/prediction-kevin-kolb-will-be-a-titan-in-2011/

Basically in article saying Kolb to Tennesse. It also says Kolb will go for the Titans 1st and 3rd, thats crazy talk. I would not give up that much for Kolb.

Plus... Buds gotta like Kevin. Hes from Texas!

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

We don't need to blow up this team, clearly it's capable of winning games when playing well. We need a coach that can take advantage of our talents. Just my 2 cents.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The guys that do have trade value on this team, are the guys i don't want to see leave this team.

I agree with Titanic Sub, this team doesn't need a overhaul at all. Just a coaching change and a few added pieces on defense like SS/LB and we are set.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Tony Brown and Jason Jones. Ones made of glass, the other is a guaranteed 10-15 yards per game in penalties. Both are pretty good though, and since the rest of our defense sucks, may as well chop them and try and get some draft picks.

Griff also. He's pro bowl caliber. I really don't see this team being anywhere in the next 3 years, so we may as well take guys like CJ, Griff, TB, JJ, etc and get something for them. Draft some younger dudes who will be in their prime in three years instead of just past it.

I do think this team needs a bit of an overhaul. We can beat crappy teams when were playing good, but not much more. Our defense is a joke, both against the run and pass. Our offense is 1 dimensional, and that dimension isn't very effective without a diversion. We have no QB, no outstanding LB, no outstanding DE or DT...there are a lot of holes to be filled around here

7. xpmar9x

I agree as well. People are saying trade Griff.. that's crazy he's our best defensive player. The only player I would consider trading is Tony Brown, and we wouldn't get much in return.

We need a coaching change, and more importantly a d/c change and possibly a QB change.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

New coach, new DC, new QB, trade starting DT...that's an overhaul. No sense in keeping valuable players around to waste away in the three years of mediocrity it takes to bounce back from all that. Griff CJ TB JJ are all in their primes...we could get a HUGE draft package in the next 2-3 seasons if we traded all those dudes. Then we could be like the early 90s Cowboys... have enough quality draft picks to build a franchise and have a enthusiastic new coach who's ready to make something happen.

9. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

Exactly, it's not working out too well for Josh McDaniels.

10. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

It is stupid to trade anybody from our team. All this team needs is a new Head Coach (Direction), new staff, new Defensive Coordinator, and a new Offensive Coordinator and the Titans will be set.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar