Bernard Pollard: Titans Can Be Dominant

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I've lived in Memphis nearly my whole life but i sure do wish i lived in Nashville so i could see more things like practices,training camp,get togethers,and especially the games themselves.I'd definitely be a season ticket holder for sure.As it is i finally got up there with my family last year to see the Colts game and this year we will be making the trip up to the home game against Jacksonville.I've made it priority to try and attend at least one home game per season from here on out.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

By the way don't know if the new jerseys are out yet or not but i will definitely be getting either Pollard or Locker i'm not sure.Right now i have Chris Johnson but looking like i said for another purchase soon.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I should have qualified my response. I meant Chris Hope at the end. You are right, Chris Hope was an excellent SS for us up until the end.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah. I hope he is another Chris Hope. Chris Hope did a great job and the team started to win.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, the neck injury was all that did Chris Hope in. Sucks, because he was everything Steelers fans thought they were losing.

Ravens fans are the same way about Pollard. Hope it's a similar result - without the injury part.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Hope was a good leader too. I love it when he signed and said "Part of my job is to help Pacman get it."

He was not successful with Pacman but I loved the attitude anyway.

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Leadership and Accountablity ... those are 2 things this teamed lacked last year. No NFL team gets blown out like we did unless they are missing those 2 qualities. We have the talent to be a good team, but we will need leadership and accountability to realize our potential. Pollard, IMO, is bringing that to this team. And he is doing it in a bigger way than I could've imagined.

As for his on the field performance ... Pollard is already a proven commodity. He can't be that much of a liablity starting for the SB champions last year. We know what Pollard is, and what he isn't. He is a guy that will lay some people out. He isn't the best coverage safety. Pollard will even admit to that. But Pollard WILL back up what he says on the field ... we've already seen that for the Ravens.

As for him not being an upgrade ... Did you see Babs play last year? (btw I saw him on American Ninja warrior the other day. Maybe he spent to much time training for that, and not focusing on football ... although he didn't even complete the 1st round, so I guess he just sucks at everything)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar