Bernard Pollard: Titans Can Be Dominant

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Bernard Pollard told the Journal Gazette in his hometown of Fort Wayne, Indiana, that he’s been very impressed with what he’s seen from his new teammates.
    “We got a very athletic team,” Pollard said. “We can be dominant, but it’s about buying into what the coaches are selling, and I tell a lot of people that. We gotta be professionals. I don’t care how old you are on this team.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/15/bernard-pollard-titans-can-be-dominant/

2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

He talks good things. Hope it turns into wins on the field

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I hope he plays as well as he talks. All this talk amounts to nothing if he turns out to be another Chris Hope.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I like it! We need to get that swagger and fire back!

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I disagree.

Even if he's all talk, it still raises the standard.

All the guys are feeding off Pollards energy right now, that kind of thing goes a long ways.

But he will show up and knock the piss out of people, might even start calling him R. Kelly LOL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He will lose all respect if he sucks.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I actually enjoy reading the comments on these other sites after an article on the Titans.

Seems that the better the Titans prospects, the worse the comments become. People HATED losing to the no name Titans when we were winning. I think they are worried that the Titans will come to their stadium and make their home field advantage worthless and their home game just plain, NO FUN.

If I remember correctly, even the year we went to the bowl, we were still a terrible team with no chance of winning.

I always look forward...

8. JCBRAVE

Another thing that Im really happy about is we finally signed one of "the right kinds of guys", somebody who's been there and knows how to win.

Normally we sign free agents from Nowhere's Land, but Pollard comes from Baltimore, a team thats been to the playoffs five straight years.

Back when Ray Lewis was a free agent a few times I always wished we'd sign him, cause if you can't beat them join them, but Im not becoming a disgusting Ravens fan, so I always wanted us to steal Lewis away.

9. JCBRAVE

So what, then you bench him, doesn't erase all the good work since May.

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

No way is anything but an improvement over what was last year the worst safety play in the league!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar