Bernard Pollard takes things up a notch

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

More Pollard gif's

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

No fine for that one. Hope to see lots of those.

3. JCBRAVE

Who knew he blew Steven Ridley up like that while having 6 broken ribs?

4. j_titan

j_titan Special Teams Standout

I'm pretty damn sure I know he can back the talk up, I want to make sure that trend stays with him while playing in a Titans uniform

5. amy

amy Starter

I guess the word 'kill' has a different connotation depending on who it is you are killing. Pollard is a player after Williams' heart, eh?

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Aaron Hernandez also wanted to kill players.

Pollard is setting a much better example though. Love this dude so far.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Im with ya especially on Dmase. I think our fortunes would have been far better of late had we kept him.

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I remember watching that play. Never even crossed my mind we would get this guy especially in his prime!

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I'm glad we have Webster now because if we would've had Reinfeldt we never would have gotten Pollard or all the free agents we have now on the roster.In a way i blame Reinfeldt the last few years because he never pulled the trigger on anything good except for maybe Hasselbeck.It is Webster who is going to help us put together a quality roster with players like Pollard,Walker,Hill,Wilson,Levitre,etc. and also through the draft.Reinfeldt really didn't do much to ever put us in a position to win especially with all the bargain list players he brought in.Another thing was he was way too conservative and pinching pennies to save on players don't win you super bowls.Webster has made all kinds of moves that has fans excited about the team once again and has them believing we can win.

10. JCBRAVE

If Ruston keeps piling up players how he did this past offseason, the Tennessee Titans franchise can become one of the elite.

For years we were a home grown team comprised mostly of 2nd and 3rd year guys we drafted, problem was we drafted crap. Now however we're drafting better, and acquiring talented free agents. Making for the best possible Titans team you could have year to year.

This was Ruston Websters first off season calling the shots. In 2012 he was still being shown the ropes, Reinfeldt still had a major part in our teams personnel. You can already see the changes, we hit a home run by promoting Ruston Webster, I love his approve and can't wait to see it all come together this Fall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar