Bennett's sideline play

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/So6FADrncYc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/So6FADrncYc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Well Fisher must be crazy to even be playing Drew since he is so bad. Why don't you hustle over to BSP and enlighten the coaching staff so they can make some changes. I am sure they will welcome your input.

3. arcticboy

arcticboy Guest

All of this over what was clearly a blown call by the officials. Just like the play Monday night where the Minnesota TE caught the ball cleanly, tucked it, took three and a half steps, turned upfield (the "football move") was tacked and lost the ball. Somehow that was called an incomplete pass after replay. Replay has some faults.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Officials have faults.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Drew should open a sports bar in town and name it "The Drew Drop Inn".

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think this coaching staff has made their far share of questionable decisions *hack* andre woolfolk tyrone calico kerry collins *cough*

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Thunder, you're not gonna win this one. Bennett has become notorious for dropping balls with more consistency than catches since he broke his ribs. I don't know...maybe he's flinching subconsciously now. But he's a ball-dropper, plain and simple. And trust me as the owner of a #83 jersey, I'm not very happy about it.

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

It's not a contest. You see things as you wish, I will do the same. I don't perceive Drew as someone that drops balls he gets his hands on. No receiver catches everything, but he has caught enough balls in clutch situations to keep me from getting down on him. I am far more concerned about Scaife and Troupe dropping 10 yarders, and Wade dropping a home run right in his lap.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Drew has definitely dropped two long bombs that hit him in the hands that I can remember. One during preseason and one during the cowboys game. He's also tipped three passes for INTs in the past season and a half.

A bunch of people here are disappointed because he's not living up to the potential he showed for a few weeks in 2004. He needs to step up to help our offense.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bennett is inconsistent. That is no different than all the other WRs on the team and most in the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar