Bennett, Wade and Smith Leave for Free Agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

so why bother with a blog. The articles are on the forums anyway.

2. zackmann

zackmann Guest

no, it does...but good analysis and opinion, can IMO, get lost in the shuffle and arguing...

the blog allows for a way, again only IMO, for analysis and indepth opinion (more than 1 line messages) to be brought to the front...

much like the after game grades...or offseason position analysis...

3. :tj: You kids get off my lawn!

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm personally waiting for the Ewker "Young is overrated" blog entry. :brow:

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Jeff, I don't need a blog to say that

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Translation: there's not enough evidence to support the claim that VY is overrated to make a blog of it :vince:

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

IYO

9. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

10. Does that mean Ike Bruce is done? They already have Bruce and Holt, and we know Holt is their #1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar