Bennett gone ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Feb 14, 2007.

?
  1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    29.6%
  2. No

38 vote(s)
    70.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I'd like to see him back, but I've always been a fan of Bennett, so I may be slightly biased. If he does go we need to keep Wade and I'd like to see us get another good target either through FA or more likely the draft.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Since we are on the inside, how many of the white wr stereotypes do you think he upheld? lol.

–”Posession receiver”
    –”Team player”
    –”Not the most talented guy in the world”
    –”Deceptive speed”
    –”Gritty”
    -"superb route runner"
    -“He reminds me of Ed McCaffrey.”
    -“throw back player.”

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

You guys are being asses. im serious. Bennett is a good reciever. Its not his fault when he has to try and be the number 1 guy. Hes not a #1 reciever. He needs someone to be there also. When we had Mason(our best reciever) Bennett was awesome. Cuz Mason would get doubled. Its going to be sad when we let him go. Im unstopable with him in Madden.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I know some people struggle with this concept but I will say it as clearly as possible - Madden is not real life.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

No crap. I said it at the end of my post. Never did i say madden was real. Quote that part of my post all u want idc. When u kno the other stuff i said is 100% true

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Given the circumstances, I don't think he'll make it.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

nor is it all that good a game

Viva 2k !!

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No it isn't.

But Drew is a 'dropped' topic. He won't be back.

10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I've stated before I want Stallworth.
    Bring him back to Tennessee... I'd take Horn even. IF we don't sign then no doubt we go after Jarrett or Ginn, maybe even Johnson.

Another option is Porter from Oakland. He's stated he's unhappy there and want's a trade hasn't he?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar