Bengals vs Titans Pregame Article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

The 6-6, 320-pound Haynesworth is having one of the best contract years in history. In the first eight games the Titans gave up just 66 yards per game on the ground. In the last two games that Haynesworth has missed with a hamstring problem, they've given up 166 yards each against Jacksonville and Denver.

Of course, those are good rushing teams. The Bengals, ranked 26th in rushing, are in the throes of a three-game stretch in which they are averaging just 2.4 yards per carry and it's being blamed for the first four-pick game of Carson Palmer's life last week against Arizona.

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6471

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

haha. good edit! I bet Jeff did that! hahaha

I was just going to remind everyone of rule #4.

4. Don't paste full articles which appear on other sites. Reason being, the authors of many such articles are paid by revenue the site generates from ads on their site. Quoting a part of an article is fine as is placing a link to the site in which the article appears. It also avoids any copyright infringements.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I thought it was confucius who said that.. :monkey:

[​IMG]

No but seriously, who is the Guru? Whats that all about..

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

wow. the name of the thread was even changed! I just noticed that.

"Wow...talk about praise...." I guess is a nondescript title.

I like the new one better.

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

It's b/c Jeff is the man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar