Bengals @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

I'll take Dalton over Locker...I know it may sound stupid since he's yet to play but Dalton looks like a 5 yr vet already out there...and he's doing it for the freaking Bengals

2. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

There was phantom calls all game, and I saw one obvious holding penalty not called against Cin defense and then he was held up forever and turned halfway around and the whistle still was not blown. I guess the refs figured he was still breathing.

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Dalton does look pretty good...way ahead of schedule. But we couldn't get much pressure on him.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

To anyone here yesterday during the game, were there a lot of "busy server" messages?

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I didn't get any errors TJ. Refresh time was great

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Dalton is a great QB, looks like a seasoned vet. But we didn't get any pressure on him because they were holding on almost every passing play.

7. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Oh no we suck again!

8. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

No... this time the refs sucked, we did alright.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I kept getting a "webpage could not be found" message on the main site. nothing when i got to the forums though.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That's a different issue. If you don't put www. in the url, it's messing up somehow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar