Bengals @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If you can't be at the game, you can do the next best thing by joining the diehards here and posting your thoughts of the game. If you prefer, jump into the chatroom by selecting the "goChat" option from the top menu.

2. TitanJeff

In an effort to help keep the forum up-to-speed during the game, I have done a few things to optimize the forum including blocking this thread from guests. For those of you who regularly post on the forum during games, please PM me as to whether or not you see server improvement today. Thanks.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

can we get some velvet ropes? :brow:

4. TitanJeff

Let me check to see if your name is on the list.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm going to go on record and call Ringer for 100 yards rushing today.

6. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I second that prediction, and my other prediction is. CJ WILL SIT MOST OF GAME!

7. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Good luck, would love to see the Titans win this one

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Can't...........stop............staring.........at......your.........avatar

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Ringer break out party? Doubtful... But we will get to see more o line struggles and cj get more average by the play....

Dwill... Good game today... Cus well need it.

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I predict nothing will change and we will see CJ run up to the line of scrimmage and then sit down and wait to be tackled a lot.

Afterwards, Munchy will look like a deer in headlights and say something about accountability and how he doesn't understand what's going on with CJ, and then CJ will say something about it not being is fault and about how he has a lot of money now.

Meanwhile, Hasselbeck will continue to question why he decided to sign up with us. :sad2:

I hope I'm wrong though. I hope we see a spectacular show between Ringer and Harper and that Avery, DWill, and Washington get 0 angry looks from Hasselbeck today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar