Bengals Fan Checking In...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Skyline, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh yea, A-Hole Jones plays for you guys now. Hows that working out? I haven't seen many pacman headlines since we dumped him.

2. Skyline

Skyline Starter

I was terrified when we signed him, but he's actually been working out quite well. He's the first guy off the bench right now behind Leon Hall and Terrence Newman and played very well last season. He does have an outstanding legal issue, which is disappointing. Some women threw/smashed a beer bottle on his head after he refused an autograph (according to some accounts) and he lost his cool. I don't think it'll amount to anything, but it amazes me that these guys just don't seem to learn how to stay out of these situations to begin with.

He had an interview last season where he talked about his time in TN. I was pleasantly surprised to hear him take complete blame for everything that went on. That it was entirely his fault is obvious, but it was the first time that I had heard him actually accept accountability, and he "seems" to be sincere in his turnaround.

Fingers crossed that it continues.

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Griffin is going to surprise a few fans this year. He has been playing out of position, but before he was moved, he had a pro bowl season. Now that they have Pollard as the "in the box" safety, Griff will be able to ballhawk a lot more this year (what earned him a pro bowl a few years back)

Now if we have Griffin playing out of position and expect him playing the line, thats when he embarrasses himself. Its not his strong point.(see the Turner run). He isnt a tackler, in fact one of the worst the past 2 years in the NFL for missed tackles.

He will be playing center field this year, like is supposed to, and will be better.

I dont know much about the Bengals, but I hope we kick your ass :p (with no injuries being the main thing)

4. Alzarius

She was out of line.

Pacman isnt the best at controlling his anger lol, but that woman was a *@*#&

5. Skyline

Skyline Starter

Haha, I really couldn't care less about the final score. In fact, teams that go undefeated in the preseason don't typically fare that well. I remember back when the Colts were dominant...they had a ton of 0-4 preseasons.

That said, I teach here in Nashville and if the Bengals lose I'll never hear the end of it from my kids. So, in this instance...the score matters a lot. :D

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Ha. I hadn't heard the part about her assaulting him like that! He slapped the woman, or something, after he refused to sign an autograph and shhe got "uppity"!

I'd only heard abouut his physical assault, not hers.

7. Alzarius

She shoved a bottle in his face. I dont care how bad you are, glass meets teeth and you react.

8. Alzarius

The only reason the score matters to me, is so that I dont have to read 15 threads of the sky is falling because your third stringers beat our third stringers LOL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Is Pac man playing? I'd like to see him recover a fumble and warmack belly flop on his punk ass.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RTH

RTH Meh...

What I was referring to was what I had heard - actually living in Cinci.

That said... what I always grew up with was: A b**** can be a b****, but you don't hit women.

I understand it, but even he acknowledges he shouldn't have hit her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar