Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bengals Fan Checking In...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Skyline, Aug 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Skyline Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $104
    Hey all...I'm a Cincinnati transplant living here in Nashville and just wanted to come say hi and see a little discussion about the game on Saturday.

From a Titans perspective, I'm very curious to see how your o-line holds up against the Cincy D-line, which I feel is one of the best in the league (if not THE best). It'll be a good measuring stick for you guys.

On the Bengals side I'm really hoping we can cut out the stupid penalties on offense. We're working a lot of 2-TE sets now that we have Gresham and Eifert, but the offense never really got into a flow thanks to untimely penalties.

And, most importantly, no injuries for either side.

Best of luck this season!
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,091
    Im excited to see how our guys hold up vs Geno Atkins and AJ Green

those 2 should give us a great look to get us ready for the regular season.
  3. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    I do like seeing opposing fans come in here and be friendly, unlike those moo moo fans.
    jplusip high fives this.
  4. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,042
    Is Green playing?
  5. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,876
    I actually live north of Cinci... do YOU know why the game isn't being shown live?!
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,091
    Damn, you might be onto something, he might not play, and Hawkins surely wont play. Green has a dinged up knee, and everybody knows you dont drive your Ferrari if it has a flat.

Damn we may not get the look we need, we're gonna end up defending bums like Mohamed Sanu, that's not gonna help get us ready for Pittsburgh.
  7. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,973
    They'll probably hold out Green as a precaution.

But I do hope their best DL starts, so we can see how our OL and run game stack up.
  8. JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $116
    Cincy must have not sold enough tickets to avoid a blackout or a local market just isnt showing it. WKRN will carry the game here.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    I really want to see Geno Atkins vs Chance Warmack
    Titanup1982 and titantrusince82 high five this.
  10. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $892
    One thing I do like about not living in the US, is all the games are available through Gamepass, no blackouts or other downers.
    On the downside is the stream is a little behind the broadcast.