Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bench Collins NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Arcane One Day...

McNair
    Moolah:
    $29
    All I know is, Collins is the man and should remain the man. Our Secondary and Defensive Line are what needs the work.

Let's face it, the Titans of old almost never scored 31 points, yet we won games because of our Defense. Now our Offense has improved, but our Defense is letting games slip away.

We won't even get into the Special Teams fiasco.
  2. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,657
    I guess some of you guys forgot how bad our offense was moving with VY in
  3. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    LMAO! A defense that gives up 34 points is irrelevant? Sure whatever. Young got it done in close games BECAUSE of the defense and BECAUSE we didn't score much. Young would have never been in position to win today's game.
  4. TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

Moolah:
    $35
    if vince plays, we're not in the game. i dont care what people say. he would have got massacred against that Steelers pass rush.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,355
    Reactionary buttclown fans are hilarious.
  5. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,710
    The Titans are 1-5 since Houston beat us last season. So maybe something is wrong all around.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,175
    people are acting though kerry collins was moving the ball well in this game.

chris johnson had almost 300 yards of offense. the rest of the offense had 171 yards.

vince young can hand the ball off and watch chris johnson break 50+ yard runs.
    1 people high five this.
  7. TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

Moolah:
    $35
    also, our play calling in the second half sucked. we were throwing it downfield in the first half. then we play conservative fisher ball in the second half.
    1 people high five this.
  8. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Collins made some nice throws and that TD was great. Some people just can't let their love for Vince die, forget it people, it ain't happening. We wouldn't have had a chance to win today if the turnover machine Young was behind center.

I honestly question if Young could have seen/hit the WIDE OPEN Chris Johnson and yes I'm dead serious.
  9. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,657
    I think VY would've kneeled down on that play for some reason or throw an INT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.