Ben Troupe????? No Where to be found......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Jamie Petrowski impressed me in camp. Bring him back and cut "Reese's" loses.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Troupe wasn't as much of a project as you guys make it sound. He was tops on a lot of teams draft boards, with Ben Watson and Kellen Winslow. He is a phenomenal athlete and had a very productive career at UF, that being said, I don't think anyone was judging Reese on taking a project player. Troupe was more of a sure handed pick than this year's Chris Henry who was just a workout warrior, so at least people can judge Reinfeldt in his first year as opposed to year three to say it was a Calico-Woolfolk type risk.

I just think that he has lost all confidence, and the coaching staff has lost all confidence in him as well. Whatever happened to Greg Guenther?

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I agree. He went up a couple of times in the middle- paid the price and held on. He was open a lot. I hope we see more of him- I feel confident he will impress many.

4. Titans80

Titans80 Do ya thang!

He was cut last year and picked up by the Bengals or Browns...not sure which one, but it was one of those teams.

5. Titans80

Titans80 Do ya thang!

Unfortunately, I don't think it is all Troupe! They are under utilizing Scaife as well. He has only 3 catches in the last 2 games...whats up with that! He's a great route runner and makes cruical plays when needed! Coaching seem to be a problem...as I see it.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Hartsock is better than Petrowski or guenther. He is a better blocker than troupe. We need guys who can block in short yardage we are having enough problems already with that..

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Fisher says Troupe may bust out this week....we should do well with TE's against NO. Sigh, I fear that's just more Fish speak :-/

8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I really just hoping his lack of production last year had to do with lack of chemistry with an already inaccurate QB and this season isnt totally out of the window. We are just 2 games and and he was injured in the preseason.

9. Valis

Valis Guest

I really liked Gunther in preseason last year.... :p

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Maybe fisher should not use the word "bust" in relation to troupe. Both troupe and scaife will be free agents after this season i would hope they would be motivated to play..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar