Ben Ruthlessraper suspended.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

4-6 games depending on his behavior. Steelers @ Titans week 2. lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

They just picked up Leftwich too. Should be fun.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Titans 31
    Steelers 3

4. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

Wow! I hate the Steelers and I think this is pretty unfair. I understand the need for setting the standard as well as the perception among certain people that the commish was only coming down hard on black players; but Ben is a scapegoat here.
    Currently he has only been found guilty of being a moron. He's young, rich, and thinks he's entitled and now some goldigging hussy is going to ruin his career? Lets face it the only reason she got mad and reported it was because he walked out after doing the dirty and didn't even say, 'thanks, you were great'.
    If he's out 6; it looks like the division is for the Ravens to take hands down.
    I think 2 games would have been appropriate.

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

:hmm:

6. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Titans will miss Roethlisberger

[​IMG]ESPN's Chris Mortensen and Adam Schefter reported that Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will be suspended four to six games.

That will have directly impact one AFC South team: The Tennessee Titans host the Steelers on Week 2 on Sept. 19.

Instead of dealing with Roethlisberger, they will face Dennis Dixon or Byron Leftwich.

That’s a better deal on an NFL Sunday for sure.

But while Roethlisberger led the Steelers to an overtime win in the NFL’s season opener against the Titans last year, his line wasn’t phenomenal: Roethlisberger connected on 33-of-43 passes for 363 yards and a touchdown, but was intercepted twice and sacked four times.

I expect the Tennessee defense the Steelers see this time around will feature six new starters.

Kyle Vanden Bosch is now with Detroit; Jevon Kearse and Nick Harper are free agents they won’t re-sign; Keith Bulluck is a free agent coming off a blown out knee I don’t expect them to re-sign; Jovan Haye should rank behind Jason Jones or Sen'Derrick Marks as well as Tony Brown; and banged up David Thornton's starting slot is in jeopardy.

7. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Roethlisberger to be suspended 4-6 games (AP)

A person with knowledge of the decision says Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will be suspended for four to six games for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy. The person spoke to The Associated Press on Wednesday on the condition of anonymity because the league hasn't announced its decision.

Link to full article

8. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

sorry if you don't agree; i just think there are a lot of sinister chicks out there looking for an easy payday when it comes to athletes.

9. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

Irregardless of whatever happened in the bathroom he purchased alcohol for minors. That right there warranted a suspension.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar