Ben Roethlisberger in walking boot?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tight Uns, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

F&*k fantasy football...

You want him to have a great day to satisfy your FANTASY football frenzy?

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

another reason i blocked him... his crap isn't worth the minuscule of bandwidth that is needed to bring up the thing he types

jesse isn't a real fan.... i mean just look at it, he holds his fantasy team over his real team....

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

If I have someone on my fantasy team that is playing the Titans...I bench them. Don't care if they're guaranteed 40 points, they don't get to play for me.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I play for money... im pulling for wallace only. Not the steelers.. just like Newton had a big day but lost..sorry you boys aint into FF.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Not into it, because it's FANTASY...

Why would you want a player to have a great game against us in order to fulfill your FANTASY?

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

And you guys call Deuce a troll. You should be ashamed, people.

This jesse guy asked me what color my pubes are in gameday chat. Awesome.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Quick change of subject but I was considering going to the game but never been to Pittsburgh. How bad are the fans? Fans in Cleveland today weren't that bad save for a few but it's hard to talk smack when your teams always sucked. Don't get me wrong I embrace the hate from opposing fans but not if it's going to get over the line.

8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

part of the reason i hate the stoolers is because of the fans.... so annoying and so arrogant... some of them have this annoying mindset of "steelers or die" and can't seem to accept any other team as being good... if it's not the steelers they dont give a rats hiney about them...they might not be now because they're not doing too good... but if they end up winning, it'll be a nightmare going out of that stadium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar