Bell signs with Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

While it's just a qualifying offer, at least it is a step in the right direction.

3. Things are starting to look up again...

4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Wow... Out of the 94 restricted free agents, the ONLY two left were Rosenhaus clients? wow.. what a weasel

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:cry: no no really i'm happy..
    i just thought Bell referred to Tatum Bell.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lol yea i thought it was Tatum Bell, but still

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Glad he's settling in, now get him signed long term!

8. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

Why do yall want Tatum Bell??

He's a fumble machine that has a huge lack of vision,awareness, and mental lapses take the best of his game.Bell is a homerun threat,but who isnt in Denver.Bell has great speed,but his upright running style similar to Chris Brown wouldnt work here in TN...

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Oh sure..

Yeah we wouldn't want a player like bell who actually gains yards. Even as backup? Bell is 5'11, chris brown is 6'3 but both run the same style?

Bell has 60 carries for each fumble(8 in 481) but he is a "fumble machine". I know the titans traditionally are three deep with jim brown caliber guys but this year is different. We actually could use a guy like this. Jim brown is not available.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Oh by the way..

Good news on jacob bell let's hope he gets a long term deal and doesn't make it to the free agency signing period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar