"Believe me, we will not disappoint you this year" - Mike Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Lol... Yea that settles it alright... If we come out swinging and missing, munch is done. Lol
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm well aware of how the season played out... I've been a fan and season ticket holder since 1998.

But dude, for all intents and purposes, the season was over when we hit 0-6 (hell, it was over at 0-4 when we got blown out by the JAGS). It was a fun ride after that, but it just wasn't going to happen. You don't go 0-6 and end up making the playoffs. It will never happen. We got as close as humanly possible - mostly due to a cakewalk second-half schedule. There's a reason we were outscored by a total of 69-34 against the Colts and Chargers. And the only reason we beat the Cardinals was because Matt Leinart was starting.
  3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

NOOOOOOOOOoaoaoaoOOOO
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

F*CK me... that's still one I mess up...

For all intents and purposes.
  5. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

Yeah, I was going to post the same thing ... I went to the 1st TC practice and Munch addressed all the fans and said this. He was actually pretty convincing; he seemed confident at least. Oh well, I guess we will see. Just a little over a week til week 1!!!!!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

That's pretty cool that he addressed the fans like that. IDK maybe that's fairly common, but I never remember Fisher doing that at any of the camps I attended.
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

one difference Ive noticed between fishface and MM

MM tries too stick a fork into an opponent looking for a reason too quit, fishface seemed too want the game too come down too a defensive play inside the 2 minute warning
  8. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

last game he actually looked like he was communicating with the OC/DC

not trying too be a smartalik either.
  10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Perhaps he was over promoted, taking a while to learn the ropes of head coaching? I like Munch. He was dealt an unfair hand, having to clean up Fisher's mess, and he's been crucified for it. I hated the hire, but if we're giving him a chance then give him a chance. I know the players respect him, and I don't think that was the case with Fisher.