Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Belichick scouts some Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 5, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. lol Spygate Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $89
    [IMG]
    Kaeotik, Ten_Titans, GoT and 1 other person high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,503
    Tennessee 43 - Belicheats 0

chisel it on your granite countertops or just get the tattoo
  2. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $64
    I don't know how Belicheat producing a sentence on 3 players brings us to "He did his homework".

I'm sure Belicheat has info on McCarthy from what type of car he drives to his shower habits.

Knowing the Pats, he probably has film on the latter.
    GoT high fives this.
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Those three sentences are small excerpts from the article lol
  4. Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

GoTitans.com
    Moolah:
    $2,804
    They don't call him Belicheat for nothing...of course he's done his homework, I'm sure he's been spying on theses guys for months trying to figure out a way to get an upper hand!

I was at the last game in Boston and I really hope these guys are expecting another fiasco like that game and overlook us and we smack them around like we did the Ravens last year! If we can just get into Brady's face and knock him around throughout the game we can take these guys and a little sweet revenge can be ours! It won't be easy but this game is definitely very winnable!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Moolah:
    $826
    I'm more concerned about missed/incorrect calls from the Replacement Refs beating us than the Patriots. Bad calls can definitely change the momentum of the game.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,503
    Im excieted about the replacement refs. The regular ones made life hard for the Titans.
  5. Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

GoTitans.com
    Moolah:
    $2,804
    I don't know if the refs can get more one sided than the regular refs are for the Patriots. I remember watching a game once where Tommy boy barely got touched by a defensive player and then he looks right at the ref who was right there and saw the play but didn't call a penalty but once Tommy boy started giving him the "pull a flag" jesture the ref went ahead and pulled a delayed flag on Brady's orders! It was a joke! I don't know if it can get much worse than that anyway...lol! At least I hope not!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Moolah:
    $826
    Just seems like in the preseason games and last night that several calls were missed, and sometimes it takes them longer to congregate and discuss their calls which kind of breaks the momentum of the game. Which I fully I understand I would not want to be in their shoes on national tv.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    I don't know if this is a clue but we had a guy register on the site a couple of weeks back with an IP from the Boston area under the name "IHoodies".
    Kaeotik high fives this.