Being singled out might be good for White

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

It isn't so much what he has done wrong as much as what has he done right. Instead of going crazy and working his butt off Eddie George style he hasn't taken his job seriously. Heck, if Lendale was worth 2 cents the Titans could have resigned Chris Brown and saved the 2nd round pick for another position. Take the rose colored glasses off, Lendale has big issues and is seriously close to ruining a great opportunity if he hasn't already. If Chris Henry works his butt off, proves he can be the man LW is second string.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Lendale isn't a vet who deserves the benefit of the doubt. First you have to show your worth. He hasn't earned a starter's spot, he needs to show more if he doesn't want the new rookie to upstage him.

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I'm not sold on Lendale, and my biggest problem with him is that the leaders of the locker room have called him out - not a great sign. BUT, I have a bit of a problem with the fact that for all the criticism of him, I have yet to see a discussion of his on-field production. The spitting incident - stupid, but doesn't that also show some competitiveness? He didn't dazzle last year, but he showed some good signs at times. It's tough for a RB to come in for just a few snaps here and there, but he was pretty decent in short yardage and there were several times he showed some nice explosiveness.

All I care about is what they do on the field when it counts - I'm sure Lamont has kept himself on the field by doing everything right off of it.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

A good workman never blames his tools.

A good workman takes care of his tools.

LenDale has non-contact injury problems because he elects not to maximally develop his body and then expects it to perform at a professional level. Irresponsible? Immature? Lazy? Stupid? Apathetic? Presumptuous? I don't know for sure.

His production certainly doesn't warrant/excuse his lack of appreciation for maximizing the condition of his body. A good workman takes care of his tools.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's what his cup is for...

6. Riverman

Tools? He is special then isn't he?

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

he should put this in his tool box.

[​IMG]

8. Riverman

Thigh-master?

Abdomenizer?

Is that yours or Mrs. BP's?

9. get him the buttmaster too, itll work on those glutes

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/mcclain/4987978.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar