Being Former Colts Player No Advantage as Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:ha: you've heard great things about LP Field?

:biglaugh:

that's rich.

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

it dont matter....we're gonna win this weeked. VY steps up his game against 2 teams in perticular--the Colts and Texans. Their D got speed but no size. VY's got both.

3. TheMugwump

TheMugwump Guest

No, Rich is what they used to call the stadium in Buffalo. Also, btw, an excellent venue to see a game in, especially in December (if you have appropriate clothing).

About the Titan's stadium, I've heard the following:

Great atmosphere.
    Opposing fans are treated respectfully, if razzed for being fans of the visitors (as it should be), but folks there don't cross the line.
    Basically that it is a great place to see a game.

None of the above can be said about stadiums in:

Jacksonville
    Philly
    New England
    New Jersey
    Oakland

at least not from my personal experience.

Why? You say this isn't true?

4. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

you confuse me

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Based on the two games I went there I saw nothing to suggest opposing fans are treated with disrespect. (In fact the only 'incident' was a Colts fan mouthing off after the game saying 'We're going to the playoffs' (or something to that effect).

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That is all true. I just mean that as a venue... all the things that make the stadium the stadium... not the fans. The fans are excellent. Although modern, LP Field as a structure is lacking in many respects. It is however adequate. I'm happy to have a team and honored to have the right to purchase tickets...

but just look around the league... so many facilities are far superior.

Construction companies and architecture firms don't provide atmosphere and hospitality. The fans bring that. Yes, in Nashville the fans are total diplomats. It often times does not serve us well because often the fans are far too civil to raise the roof so to speak... Sometimes I just want to beat people for not making noise at the appropriate times.

7. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

:ha: From the Colts/Titans game last year in Nashville?

If so, I had a couple of friends (Colts fans) go to that game, and afterwards one of them (who can be a bit rowdy) tried getting into it with Titans fans, and was spewing similar talk.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mighta been him. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar