Being A Titan's fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Zappa71, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Yeah we are generally on the bad side of those Sundays.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

especially if it vs an opponent that has not won a game.

3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

A F'N MEN. TIL THE GRAVE. ALL OF THOSE.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Walked in to Raymond James Stadium back in 2007 Face Paint and ALL
    titans game face (2).jpg

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Imagine this franchise with a stable franchise QB. Not a head case like VY, not old guys filling in like KFC or Hass, and not a guy that can't stay on the field.

This is why it's so frustrating and it's even more frustrating now that we have a coaching staff that doesn't know how to utilize the talent on this team.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Last Sunday marked a new low for me. Losing to the statistically worst NFL team in franchise history is enough to make you take a look at your life and evaluate things.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

if this was just one loss and we were going in a direction I would think nothing of it but again we are in limbo and I am not surprised which just makes me even more depressed

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

At this very moment, with school more stressful than it's ever been and just having lost to the Jags... I feel like Edward Norton in the shower scene of American History X.

Doesn't feel good.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

no one ever said being a titans fan would be easy. I am dam proud of being a titans fan, would not want it any other way. I just wish we were not so snake bitten.

10. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

When was the last time we were the team pulling off the upset. The only one I even remember was the Ravens in 2011. I remember a lot of games we should have won, but ended up losing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar