Beiber is Paris Hilton stupid

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, May 4, 2010.

?
  1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. I <3 Bieber

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I doubt they do know where it is.

In America we learn to identify one country on the world map. "US" and then them.

It's sad, but true. We couldn't care any less about the rest of the world it seems.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I could destroy this thread with the amount of openings you've brought up..but I'll resist..for now

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Unless you have video proof it never happened. :wink2:

4. Deuce Wayne

You seriously want to argue America's lack of geography knowledge?

You do know it's well known, right? This isn't opinion.

I suppose it's easier to go the route you are though. Act like you have something to say- but make a point not to say anything. Neat!

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Well since you asked, I was more inclined to say something to the effect of "Well the other countries have made it clear they don't care about us so why waste our time learning or caring about them".

6. Deuce Wayne

That's possible too. But the problem there is - most other countries know way more about us than we know about them. Mostly through media.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar