Beer Size @ the Titans game

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by #90, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

#90 Camp Fodder

Anyone notice how the "Large" souvenir beer cups magically got smaller this year versus last year? The price, however, remainted the same.

Off all days, this just added insult to injury.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

In the east concourse, some stands had a 22 ounce beer for 10 bucks.
    The long necks were the same size as last year ,and same price as last year 7 bucks.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I wasn't inspired by any of the food that was in the box, so I took a stroll up to the the Club area. I was surprised to see the pricing of the food. It made me think how messed up it is, that wealthy people sit in the luxury boxes and get free food and drinks. I mean, in the end, I ate and drank what was provided in the box. However, if I were hungry and sitting in regular seats, I'd be out nearly 20 bucks for basic nourishment!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Basic nourishment... ha! If you're worried about finances, you don't have to eat at a game. Going to a pro football game is for those with excess, that's just how it is today. You don't have to buy the merchandise either, but plenty of people do.

They sell it at those prices because people buy it at those prices. If you're that upset, don't buy it. The prices keep going up as long as the items keep selling.

Eat and drink your fill at a tailgate if you don't want to spend the money.

And Elf, if you think the food and drink in the luxuory boxes are free, then it's just because you aren't paying the bills. The prices for the food provided in the boxes are just as outrageuos, but they are paid by the owners of the box, not each individual. You aren't eating free food, you're eating food paid for by someone else.

5. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

That's why you tailgate before the game and you shouldn't have to spend no more than $5 during the game for something to snack on. As far as beer goes, I did notice the beer cups were a little bit smaller but I really don't do much drinking during the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar